Updated 16th of January 2020
Updated pricing and article format.
Monthly Pricing Paid Annually
Pros: Great reporting capabilities and an easy-to-use interface.
Cons: The customization options could be improved.
Bottomline: Superb platform to effectively facilitate billing and invoice management.
Mar 01, 2004
One Marina Park Drive, Suite 900, Boston, MA 02210 United States
Number of Employees
Number of Customers
What is Hiveage's price range?
Hiveage plans range from $15.00 to $99.00 per month.
What are Hiveage's payment options?
- Credit card.
NOTE: PayPal is only supported for yearly billing cycle payments.
Can I import and export data on Hiveage?
Yes. If you are moving from Harvest or Freshbooks you can use Hiveage's data import interface that also supports importing your data in CSV format. You can export your Hiveage data at any time in CSV format.
What are the main features of Hiveage?
- Unbranded statements, emails, and PDFs.
- Multiple contacts per business.
- Attach PDFs when sending statements.
- Partial payments for invoices.
- Send automatic payment receipts.
- Send automatic payment reminders.
- Enables taxes, discounts, and shipping.
- Custom domain.
- Comprehensive dashboard reports.
- Email personalization.
Is there a Hiveage free trial?
What are the missing features in Hiveage compared to CurdBee?
- GoCardless Gateway.
- Push Notifications offered via Boxcar.
- SMS alerts.
- Snail Mail via Postal Methods.