Pros: Fast service. Offers a wide range of tenant screening checks.
Cons: SSN fraud check is only offered with the Premier plan.
Bottomline: Great tool that has access to a nationwide database consisting of millions of records.
Number of employees
1 (866) 272-8400
What is TenantAlert's price range?
TenantAlert's pricing plans range from $24.95 to $49.95.
See our full pricing table for more.
Does TenantAlert offer a free trial?
No, TenantAlert does not offer a free trial.
What is LeaseGuarantee?
LeaseGuarantee is a service offered by TenantAlert. LeaseGuarantee provides your business with coverage for rental losses, legal fees, and damages up to $10,000. There is an annual fee starting at $299.00.
Are there membership fees?
No, TenantAlert does not require membership fees.
How can I request a credit report with TenantAlert?
- Visit the pricing page and place an order.
- Enter the tenant’s name, email, and rental property address.
- Submit payment for the report or click “Bill My Applicant” to have your applicant pay.
- Once completed, the applicant will be sent an email where they can enter an online application, pay for the report, and approve the report.
- You’ll instantly receive a tenant screening report after this process.
Do I need written authorization from the tenant to run a tenant screening report?
No, you do not. The potential tenant will be emailed a link where they can approve the release of their credit report.
How can I get a credit report without providing my applicants email?
To do this, you will need to be underwritten by a credit bureau to get approved for instant access to credit reports. Underwriting may take up to 5 business days to set up and requires additional documents including driver’s license, phone bill, voided check, and rental applications.