$19.95 per location
$49.95 per location
$99.95 per location
HR Pro advisors & resources
Onboarding & document storage
Job posting boosts
Starting at $79.00 per post
Pros: Easy to use and operate. Includes a list of comprehensive features. Good customer service.
Cons: The free version is limited. Not available in Canada.
Bottomline: Good option! Easy to navigate. Offers a range of robust features. Great customer support.
Pioneer Works, Inc.
Jan 01, 2015
425 Second St., Suite 450, San Francisco, CA 94107, United States
Number of Employees
Number of Customers
Is Homebase free?
Homebase's Basic plan is free. This plan is best for businesses that are just starting up.
How much does Homebase cost?
Does Homebase integrate with Quickbooks?
Yes, Homebase integrates with Quickbooks to automatically push Homebase's time cards to your Quickbooks account. This integration is available to all versions of Homebase but only to Quickbooks Online Plus customers.
How do I clock in on Homebase?
Open the Homebase app and enter your PIN number then locate the clock at the top right-hand corner and click the option to clock in.
How do I change my Homebase time card?
- Sign into Homebase and click the Store icon.
- Tap the Calendar icon in the top left-hand corner and choose the date you want to view.
- Tap the name of the employee you want to view and it will bring up the Edit Time Card page.
- Make your changes by clicking on Actual Start and Actual End.
- Tap Save in the top right-hand corner.
Is there a Homebase free trial?
No, Homebase does not offer a free trial.