Pros: Simple and user-friendly software. Does not use paper. Good integration with Google Drive and Dropbox.
Cons: Faxes are not automated. Customer service is not available via telephone.
Bottomline: Good product! Eliminates the need for paper. Simple and easy to use. However, customer support needs improvement.
Jan 01, 2010
1800 Owens Street, San Francisco, California 94158 United States
Number of Employees
Number of Customers
How do I use HelloFax?
- Get the HelloFax for Google Docs add-on.
- Open the Google document you want to fax.
- Activate the add-on and open it.
- Click on the HelloFax sidebar on the right and enter the recipient's fax number and enter text.
- Click send and wait for confirmation email.
How much does HelloFax cost?
Does HelloFax have an app?
No, HelloFax does not have a mobile app.
Is HelloFax secure?
HelloFax ensures that they are secure and encrypted using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). Documents are stored and encrypted at rest using AES - 256-bit encryption.
How do I receive a fax with HelloFax?
To receive a fax with HelloFax, you'll need to subscribe to one of their paid plans.
Does HelloFax offer a free trial?
No, HelloFax does not offer a free trial.