Pros: Easy to use and supports many file formats.
Cons: There are free versions that do the same job.
Bottomline: WiseFax is a highly recommended faxing tool with plenty of useful features.
Jan 01, 2013
244 5th Avenue, Suite 200, New York, NY 10001
Number of Employees
Number of Customers
How much does WiseFax cost?
WiseFax charges $8.00 per month for an online fax number. Each fax sent will require 1 fax token, which is priced at $1.00 per token.
Do I need a fax machine to use WiseFax?
No. You can send a fax from any PC, Mac, mobile phone or tablet with internet access using WiseFax.
How do I send a fax using WiseFax?
- Upload your document to WiseFax.
- Select the recipient’s country.
- Enter the recipient’s fax number.
- Sign in.
- Make a one-time purchase of fax tokens, if required.
- Click the “Send” button to confirm your fax.
Does WiseFax offer a free trial?
No. WiseFax does not currently offer any free trials.
What file types does WiseFax recognize?
- MS Word document.
- MS Excel spreadsheet.
- Adobe Acrobat PDF.
Does WiseFax support picture format files?
Yes. WiseFax supports JPEG, GIF, PNG and BMP picture formats. All you need to do is to take a photo of your physical document using your mobile phone, or scan it. WiseFax will automatically convert your document to fax and optimize it before sending.
Do I need a subscription to use WiseFax?
No. WiseFax operates purely as a pay-as-you-go service with no hidden fees.
How long do I have to wait for WiseFax to give me a fax number?
Your fax number will be given to you immediately after you have registered and requested for the number.
The process is as follows:
- Sign in with your existing account or create a new one.
- Select the “Get fax number” option.
- Click on “Get your fax number for $8.00/month now” button and make the online payment.
- Your fax number is now ready for receiving faxes.