San Diego payroll companies offer local small businesses a way to concentrate on innovation and growth by handling the often complex and resource-heavy activities related to payroll. Use our list to find the best payroll services near you.
Top San Diego Payroll Services:
San Diego Taxman
David York’s Tax Service
Premier Taxes Inc.
Louis Tommasino CPA & Associates
United Payroll and HR Services
BD Tax & Accounting
What are the best small business payroll service providers in San Diego?
- Pink Payroll.
- San Diego Taxman.
- David York’s Tax Service.
- Premier Taxes Inc.
- Louis Tommasino CPA & Associates.
- Coastal Payroll
- United Payroll and HR Services.
What do payroll processing services in San Diego cost?
San Diego's payroll services generally cost between $19.00 and $200.00 per month, depending on taxes, how often you run payroll, and the number of employees, among other factors.
What should I know about doing payroll in San Diego?
- San Diego has its own local tax laws, San Diego property tax, but also follows both state (California sales and income tax) and federal tax laws (FICA).
- California's income tax rates are based on income levels and range from 1.00% to 12.3%, with increased rates for higher income brackets.
- In San Diego, the Sick Leave Ordinance states that employees must earn one hour of sick leave for every 30 hours worked in the city.
- As of January 1, 2023, employees must be paid $16.30 per hour if they complete at least two hours of work per week within the city's boundaries.