Jacksonville payroll companies support small businesses in the area to focus on growing the local economy while getting professionals to handle payroll. Search our list below to find the best payroll services near you.
Top Jacksonville Payroll Services:
NexGen Accountants LLC
All Tax Matters LLC
Richard Rust, CPA, PA
First Coast Tax & Accounting
Gary Johnson’s Accounting and Tax Service LLC
Annissa's Bookkeeping and Tax Service
Jacksonville Tax Accountants
Universal Select Inc.
Garbacik & Company PA
James and Harris CPAs, PA
What are the best small business payroll service providers in Jacksonville?
- NexGen Accountants LLC.
- All Tax Matters LLC.
- Richard Rust, CPA, PA.
- First Coast Tax & Accounting.
- Gary Johnson’s Accounting and Tax Service LLC.
- Annissa's Bookkeeping and Tax Service.
- Jacksonville Tax Accountants.
- Universal Select Inc.
What do payroll processing services in Jacksonville cost?
Jacksonville payroll services generally cost between $19.00 and $200.00 per month, depending on taxes, how often you run payroll, and the number of employees, among other factors.
What should I know about doing payroll in Jacksonville?
- Since 2012, the Unemployment Compensation Program is known as the Reemployment Assistance Program in Florida. It still remains under the Social Security Act and the Federal Unemployment Tax Act though. Reemployment tax is only collected on the first $7,000 of an employee's wages in a calendar year, and it is payable by the employers at a rate of 2.7%.
- Individuals in Florida pay neither personal income nor state income tax. However, they are still required to adhere to federal tax laws, as well as other local taxes.
- The minimum wage in Jacksonville is $11.00 per hour, and it will increase to $12.00 per hour on the 30th of September 2023. Additionally, employers are allowed to claim tip credit.