Highrise CRM is a simple application to help manage your contacts and follow-ups, track leads and emails, set tasks for employees, and build relationships with your customers. It's perfect for small businesses and freelancers.
Pros: Awesome integration and tracking, with superb document management.
Cons: No calendar feature available.
Bottomline: Great platform to efficiently manage CRM processes for your business.
Jan 01, 2007
30 North Racine Avenue, #200, Chicago, IL 60607
Number of Employees
Number of Customers
What is Highrise CRM?
Highrise CRM is a Customer Relationship Management platform that helps manage your contacts and follow-ups, set tasks for employees, and build relationships with your customer. It's perfect for small businesses and freelancers. Users can track client communication so that teams can view the status of deals and relationships.
How much does Highrise CRM cost?
Highrise software has three-tier packages ranging from $24.00 to $99.00 per month depending on the number of users and contacts you have. Each package includes storage and secure password-protected accounts. They also offer a free 30-day trial on all accounts.
What is Highrise HQ?
Highrise HQ is the company that owns Highrise CRM.
Is Highrise available on Android?
Yes, Highrise CRM works on both Android and iOS. Find Highrise CRM on any Android devices with the operating system 5.0 or later.
How do I change my Highrise username?
- Login and go to your My Info link under the Settings section in the right corner of the screen.
- Find your username and login information in a card at the top of the page.
- Click on Edit Your Personal Information.
- After changing your username, save the new information.
What features do I get with Highrise CRM?
- Store your notes, emails, and phone calls in one place.
- Send bulk emails, track business leads and assign them to your team.
- Create follow-ups and reminders.
- Share notes and comments with your employees.
- Import your contacts from Gmail, Outlook, and Excel.
- Integrate Highrise software with a VoIP phone system.
What is the difference between Highrise and Basecamp?
Is there a Highrise CRM app?
Yes, you can download the Highrise app on your Android or iPhone device and integrate with a variety of useful applications.
Can I get Highrise software free?
No. Highrise software is a paid-for service but does offer a free one-month trial. Visit their website to learn more.
What are the advantages of Highrise CRM vs. Salesforce?
The two CRMs share many features, but Highrise targets small businesses while Salesforce is better suited for medium to large companies.
Where can I find a good Highrise CRM review to help me make a decision?
Software Advice and Capterra provide information about Highrise software, pricing, and customer ratings.