A free professional email address may include your business name or title and your website's domain name. For example, email@example.com. A professional email address will help you to present a more professional image to your customers.
Professional Email Address - Find the best paid professional email address providers.
Best Email Marketing Services for Small Businesses - Learn more about the best email marketing services for small businesses.
Professional Employer Organizations - Discover the best PEOs for outsourcing services to small businesses.
Why We Chose Gmail:
Gmail is a completely free email service with a wide range of features, such as a spam filter, storage, interface, Gmail Labs, and language support.
Gmail is secure and user-friendly with strong security features and a mobile app. It is also quick and easy to set up and run. It also offers integrations with other Google apps, such as chat, calendar, and Google+.
Things to Consider When Evaluating Free Professional Email Address Providers:
- Evaluate your company's needs and list the most important features you want out of an email provider before beginning your search.
- Investigate the delivery rates of potential providers. Providers with high delivery rates should have solid relationships with internet giants like Google, Microsoft, and Yahoo.
- Free services usually feature many adverts to make up for the lack of payment. Look for providers that feature little or no adverts or consider upgrading to a paid provider.
Free Professional Email Address Providers:
Free - unlimited
Easy to use with strong security but file attachments can be slow.
Free for up to 5 users.
Secure email hosting service with good collaboration tools but has limited features on the free plan.
Free up to 10 addresses.
Offers more than 200 domains with unlimited storage but lacks antivirus and has poor mail management functionality.
Free with domain name.
Easy to use and offers good templates but you will need to pay for an ad-free version.
How can I create a professional email for free?
You can use a free professional email address provider to create a professional email address for free.
How can I create my own email domain for free?
- Select a domain name and sign up for hosting.
- Choose an email account name.
- Use Bluehost to access your email.
- Connect your email to a third-party email provider.
Do I need to own a domain name to get a free business email?
Free email hosting usually involves you bringing the domain name that you already own to the email hosting site. For instance, if you use Gmail for business free edition, you can use your existing domain name to create a Gmail-hosted address.
Do I really need a free email for my domain?
An email address with your domain name on it not only looks more legitimate, it also has a better chance of bypassing spam filters so that your emails don't end up in a junk folder.
Do free business email accounts expire?
Unless you have signed up for a free trial or you do not renew your subscription for your domain name, your email address will not expire.