Pros: It is easy to use. Offers strong security.
Cons: Slow to attach files to email. Customer service is not great
Bottomline: Gmail is a secure, user-friendly option for small businesses. It offers a range of features and functions and is quick to get up and running.
Sep 01, 1998
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States
Number of Employees
Number of Customers
How do I go to my Gmail inbox?
- Search gmail.com using any web browser.
- When prompted, enter your Google username and password.
- Click on "Sign In" to log in to your Google account.
Are Gmail email accounts free?
Yes, Gmail email accounts are completely free to create.
How do I contact Google customer support?
You can contact Gmail customer support at 1 (650) 253-0000.
Is Gmail safe and secure?
Yes. However, while Gmail offers best-in-class security and privacy functions, Google encourages its users to conduct regular security checks, establish strong passwords, and enable 2-step verification.
Is Gmail safer than Yahoo?
Comparatively, Gmail offers better security functions than Yahoo.
How do I check my inbox on Gmail Mobile?
Simply download the app and enter your security details. The mobile app will automatically appear on your inbox page.
Should I use Gmail?
It depends on your email needs. However, Gmail is extremely popular with over 1 billion users and offers a range of useful features.
What is the benefit of Gmail?
- Gmail provides 15 GB of storage space.
- Free POP and IMAP.
- Offers offline access.
- Powerful searching tools.
- Good integration with other key applications, such as Google Hangouts.
How do I keep Gmail safe?
- Perform a regular security checkup.
- Update your software.
- Use strong passwords.
- Remove any apps and browser extensions you don't make use of or don't need.
- Beware of suspicious messages and content.
Is there a Gmail free trial?
Gmail is free for use online.