WebPay offers most of the standard features top-rated payroll software providers offer, except for automatic payments and email support.
WebPay also lacks some of the more common features such as an employee database, the capability to handle reimbursements, W-2 and 1099 form preparation, accounting integrations, and paperless employee onboarding. Users who need these features can look to companies like Zenefits and Gusto.
WebPay users do get less common features like chat support, new hire reporting, and net-to-gross calculations. WebPay also ensures customers' privacy and security with 256-bit SSL encryption.
WebPay does not disclose pricing, but you can look at pricing for software with similar feature profiles to get an idea of what you should be willing to pay. Simplepay.ca charges $2.00 per employee per pay run while IRIS's starter plan costs $11.00 per month.
If you were to consider one of our top-ranked companies, you would be looking at monthly fees starting at $39.00 (base fee) plus $6.00 per employee with Gusto, or at $10.00 plus $6.00 per employee (minimum 5 employees) on a month-to-month basis with Zenefits.
If you can live without the features WebPay is missing, and if they quote you a good price, it might be worth a try.
Aug 01, 1997
1400 American Lane, Schaumburg, IL 60173 United States
Number of Employees
Number of Customers
News & Activity:
News or Activity
August 9, 2019
What is Paylocity WebPay?
How much does it cost to use WebPay?
WebPay does not list pricing on their website. You can contact WebPay via their website for a customized quote based on your business needs.
What are some benefits of using WebPay?
- Payroll Reporting.
- Tax Compliance.
- Vacation/Leave Tracking.
- W-2/1099 Preparation.
- Expense Management.
- Wage Garnishment.
- 401(k) Tracking.
- Benefits Management.
- Check Printing.
- Direct Deposit.
Is it safe to use WebPay?
WebPay is a highly secure platform with the following security measures:
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS).
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS).
- Web Application Firewalls (WAF).
- Network firewalls.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM).
- Virus/Malware detection.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
- Penetration Testing.
- Vulnerability Scanning.
Does WebPay have a mobile app?
Yes. Mobile apps for WebPay are available on Google Play and the App Store for Android and iPhone users respectively.
What features can I access with WebPay's mobile app?
- View or email paycheck and Form W-2 information.
- View time off balances.
- Manage time off requests.
- Search the company directory.
- View company news.
How does WebPay assist with tax filing?
- Prepare & file 940 federal unemployment returns & 941 quarterly returns with the IRS.
- Prepare & file federal & state unemployment tax returns.
- Prepare & file state & local withholding tax returns.
- Provide & file 1099M forms (employee & employer copies).
- Prepare all W2s & file with the Social Security Administration.
- Provide 1095-C & file 1094-C forms with the IRS.
- Prepare & file state & local annual tax reconciliation.
- Generate quarterly & year-end reporting with helpful dashboards to visualize year-end tasks.
Is there a WebPay free trial?
No. WebPay does not offer any free trial.