Dallas payroll companies assist small businesses in the area to focus on growing while letting professionals handle payroll. We've rounded up the best payroll service providers in the region.
Top Dallas Payroll Services:
Padgett Business Services of Dallas
Infinite Tax and Financial
IPEC Network, LLC
Jesus S. Romero, CPA, P.C.
Waters, Hardy and Company, P.C.
Citizens Tax Firm
Jason M. Tyra, CPA, PLLC
Payroll Success, Inc.
Hall Accounting Company
Slaton Financial Services
What are the best small business payroll service providers in Dallas?
- Padgett Business Services of Dallas.
- Infinite Tax and Financial.
- IPEC Network, LLC.
- Jesus S. Romero, CPA, P.C.
- Waters, Hardy and Company, P.C.
- Citizens Tax Firm.
- Jason M. Tyra, CPA, PLLC.
- Payroll Success Inc.
- Hall Accounting Company.
- Slaton Financial Services.
What do payroll processing services in Dallas cost?
Dallas's payroll services generally cost between $19.00 and $200.00 per month, depending on taxes, how often you run payroll, and the number of employees, among other factors.
What should I know about doing payroll in Dallas?
- Texas is one of the seven U.S. states that does not require a state income tax, but there are local taxes that should be considered, such as the payroll tax levied by the City of Dallas.
- In Dallas, the federal minimum wage rate of $7.25 per hour applies, and tip credit is allowed.
- When an employee is dismissed from your company, you need to pay their termination pay within six days. Employees that resign get paid as normal on their next regular payday.