Pros: It is user-friendly. Customer service is good.
Cons: AssetCloud's mobile app is not available on the Standard plan.
Bottomline: AssetCloud is easy to use, fully supported software that is a great option for small businesses wanting to better manage physical assets.
Jan 01, 1972
1400 10th Street, Plano, TX 75074 United States
Number of Employees
Number of Customers
What is AssetCloud?
How much does it cost to use AssetCloud?
AssetCloud's plans range from $995.00 to $6,995.00 per year.
What are the features of AssetCloud?
- IT Asset Tracking.
- Equipment Tracking.
- Facility Management.
- Tool Tracking.
- Funding Management.
- Mandate Compliance.
What can I use AssetCloud for?
- Reporting built for accountability and insight.
- Easy audits to verify and eliminate inconsistencies.
- Triggered notifications for critical intelligence.
- Inventory of identical multi-quantity assets.
- Centralize contracts, service agreements, and licenses.
- Customizable depreciation for accurate bookkeeping.
Is there an AssetCloud free trial?
No, AssetCloud does not offer a free trial at this time.