Pros: It is user-friendly. Customer service is good.
Cons: AssetCloud's mobile app is not available on the Standard plan.
Bottomline: AssetCloud is easy to use, fully supported software that is a great option for small businesses wanting to better manage physical assets.
Numbers of Customers
1 (866) 547-9277
1400 10th Street, Plano, TX, 75074
What is AssetCloud?
How much does it cost to use AssetCloud?
AssetCloud's plans range from $995.00 to $6,995.00 per year.
What are the features of AssetCloud?
- IT Asset Tracking.
- Equipment Tracking.
- Facility Management.
- Tool Tracking.
- Funding Management.
- Mandate Compliance.
What can I use AssetCloud for?
- Reporting built for accountability and insight.
- Easy audits to verify and eliminate inconsistencies.
- Triggered notifications for critical intelligence.
- Inventory of identical multi-quantity assets.
- Centralize contracts, service agreements, and licenses.
- Customizable depreciation for accurate bookkeeping.
Is there an AssetCloud free trial?
No, AssetCloud does not offer a free trial at this time.