Apple Photos is a digital asset management and editing application created by Apple. With this comprehensive software, users can easily find, edit, and share their best photographs. Features include memories, video editing, and iCloud sync.
To access the Apple Photos feature, users will need an iCloud account. The iCloud account automatically provides users with 5GB of free storage. If you require additional space, you can buy more space, starting at 50GB for $0.99 a month.
Pros: Intuitive and modern interface. Equipped with good photo-editing features.
Cons: Available for Apple users only.
Bottomline: Great product. This free and intuitive software is easy to navigate. The software allows users to easily share their photographs.
Number of Employees
1 (800) 692-7753
1 Apple Park Way, Cupertino, CA, United States
News & Activity:
News or Activity
December 20, 2018
December 13, 2018
November 26, 2018
November 7, 2018
October 2, 2018
September 24, 2018
How can I see my iCloud photos?
- Go to the icloud.com website.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Switch to Photos section.
How do I download Apple photos?
- Open a File Explorer window.
- Under Favorites, select "iCloud Photos".
- Click Download photos and videos.
- Select the photos and videos you want to download.
- Click "Download".
How do I use Apple Photos?
Apple Photos allows instant access to your photos and videos, no matter which device you’re using. Simply capture a photo on your iPhone and it appears automatically in Apple Photos.
How do I get my old pictures from iCloud?
- Go to iCloud.com in any web browser.
- Sign in.
- Click on "Photos".
- Click on "Albums" at the top.
- Click the "Recently Deleted" album.
- Choose the photos you want to restore.
- Click on "Recover".
How do I download all photos from iCloud?
You can access your iCloud photos on your PC, select all or multiple photos on iCloud and download them one by one to your device. However, there is no option to download or select all photos at once if you have over 1000 files in your photo library.
Should I use the iCloud photo library?
It depends on your storage needs. While iCloud is popular, you'll likely need to pay for iCloud storage space to properly save all your images without clogging up your iOS device.
How do I delete photos from iCloud?
- Go to your Photos app.
- Click Photos at the bottom of the screen.
- View your photos and videos by moments.
- Tap "Select".
- Proceed to select one or more photos or videos.
- Click "Delete".
How do you access iCloud photos on Mac?
- Launch the Photos app on your Mac device.
- Click on the Photos menu in the upper left corner.
- Navigate to "Preferences".
- Tap on the iCloud tab.
- Check "iCloud Photo Library."
How do you print photos from iCloud?
- Sign into iCloud.
- Select the icon for Photos.
- Choose the photo that you're wanting to print.
- In the top right hand corner, tap on the icon of a cloud with an arrow pointing down.
- Wait for your photos to download to your Mac so you can print it.
Is there an Apple Photos free trial?
No, Apple Photos does not offer a free trial.
What are some Apple Photos alternatives?
Reviewed: Dec 30, 2018
Apple Photos is pretty good and gets better all the time. The more you use it the better it gets.
Reviewed: Jan 01, 2019
The distinction between Albums and Shared Albums in Apple Photos is dumb.
Reviewed: Jan 02, 2019
Edited a bunch of photos from recent Galápagos trip yesterday using Apple Photos, and was surprisingly impressed with the consistency / quality of the experience between Desktop / Mobile and the UI in general. iCloud actually worked for once, and editing was fun.
Reviewed: Oct 10, 2019
Having easy access on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV has been fantastic. We love browsing the Memories section (automatic grouping of vacations, year highlights, etc.) as a family on our big TV in the living room.
Reviewed: Jan 01, 2017
Over time, Apple has delivered on its promise to improve Photos and with each iteration, the program becomes more capable, not to mention speedier, than ever before. It can now hold its own against many of the other post-processing software options available on the market.
Reviewed: Sep 20, 2016
The option for iCloud Photo Library within the Photos App, makes it super easy and hassle-free to have your photos synchronized to a remote server (iCloud), and consequently other Macs, iPads and iPhones that have that feature turned on.