Monthly Pricing (per user)
Pros: Great audio and video quality with awesome ability to screen share.
Cons: The record meeting feature is not available on the Team plan.
Bottomline: Fantastic web conferencing tool that enables secure online meetings.
Jan 01, 2005
433 Hackensack Avenue, Hackensack, NJ 07601, United States
Number of Employees
Number of Customers
News & Activity:
News or Activity
December 13, 2018
What is Vidyo?
How much does it cost to use Vidyo?
Vidyo plans range from $18.99 to $19.99 per month. If you want the Healthcare edition, you can contact Vidyo to get a quote.
What are the main features of Vidyo?
- Multiple screen sharing.
- Group video conferencing.
- Group text chat for sharing links or asking questions.
- Join from a desktop or mobile.
- Share content from any application or screen.
- Record meetings, with 10GB of recording storage per user.
- Analytics dashboard for real-time insights.
Is there a Vidyo free trial?
A free 60-day trial is available. You will need to furnish some personal and business details. No credit card is required.
Is there a mobile app for Vidyo?
Yes. Vidyo has mobile apps available for both Android and iPhone users that you can access from Google Play and the App Store respectively.