Pros: Fantastic Master Password feature for added security and great password folder classification.
Cons: The web form entry save function could be improved.
Bottomline: Awesome platform to securely store multiple passwords.
Siber Systems, Inc.
Mar 23, 1995
3701 Pender Drive, Suite 400, Fairfax, Virginia 22030, United States
Number of Employees
Number of Customers
Is RoboForm safe to use?
RoboForm uses AES-256 bit encryption with PBKDF2 SHA256, 4096 iterations and requires you to create a Master Password of at least 8 characters with 4 of those being non-numerical.
Is RoboForm really free?
Yes, RoboForm offers 3 paid plans as well as a free plan.
Can RoboForm be hacked?
With RoboForm, your data is encrypted and can only be decrypted with your Master Password. So, if RoboForm were hacked, your data would be useless to the hacker unless they had your Master Password.
Does RoboForm work with Chrome?
Yes, you can add RoboForm extensions to Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Microsoft Edge, and other browsers.
Where are my RoboForm passwords stored?
RoboForm stores your data on your computer in your C drive under RoboForm profiles.
How do I stop RoboForm from updating?
You can disable the auto-update feature by unselecting Notify About New Versions under the Help - About tab. However, if you are using the free version of RoboForm, you cannot disable the periodic upgrade notifications.
How do I view my RoboForm passwords?
- Click Start, then Search from your taskbar.
- Click the Tools tab, then Folder Options.
- Click the View tab, then Show Hidden Files and Folders, then OK.
- Type in *.RFP into the All or Part of a File Name box.
- Click the Look In box and click Local Hard Drives.
- Click the Search button.
What is RoboForm Everywhere?
RoboForm Everywhere allows you to sync your data across all your devices, access secured shared folders, and grants you premium 24/7 support, among other features.
How do I transfer RoboForm to a new computer?
- Open the RoboForm menu, click Options, and then User Data.
- Click Backup, select a portable device, and click OK. RoboForm will delete all data in the target folder before backing up the selected files.
- Insert the portable device to the new computer.
- Open the RoboForm menu, click Options, User Data, then Restore.
- Select the portable device, navigate to the folder with the backed up files, then click OK.
What is RoboForm’s price range?
RoboForm offers a free plan and 3 paid plans ranging from $1.99 to $3.98 per month.
Is there a RoboForm free trial?
A free 14-day trial is available on the website. You will need to furnish some personal and business details. No credit card is required.