BlueJeans is a cloud video conferencing platform for businesses. BlueJeans solutions include network optimization, applications integration, and onboarding plans and resources. Businesses can use BlueJeans to securely host video calls, meetings, and conferences online.
Monthly Pricing (per host)
Pros: Fantastic video and audio clarity, and excellent screen sharing capabilities.
Cons: The app uses more bandwidth than comparable software brands.
Bottomline: Superb video conferencing platform with reliable features.
Mountain View, CA
Number of Employees
516 Clyde Ave, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States
How do I dial BlueJeans?
- Dial the phone number shown in your email invitation.
- Enter the provided Meeting ID followed by the # sign. If there is no passcode, press the # sign again and you'll be in the meeting. If a passcode is required, enter it followed by the # sign.
How do I download BlueJeans?
- Start the installation.
- Add the BlueJeans extension.
- Launch the app.
- You'll land in the prep room and are now ready to use the app.
How much does BlueJeans video conferencing cost?
BlueJeans plans range from $12.49 to $16.65 per host per month. If you want the My Company plan, you can contact BlueJeans to get a quote.
How do I integrate BlueJeans with Outlook?
- Launch the Outlook client and go to the calendar tab.
- Select "Add a new meeting" on the top banner.
- Select “Add a BlueJeans Meeting” to the Calendar invite. A user will be asked to sign in through their BlueJeans credentials when using for the first time.
- They then need to give Calendar access to the BlueJeans Outlook Add-in by clicking “Accept.” If they don't provide access, they will only be able to schedule a “Personal Meeting.”
- After providing access, the BlueJeans Meeting link will be added to the Calendar invite.
- The user can then select “Add a BlueJeans Meeting” and their meeting information will be added with no login required.
How do I cancel a meeting on BlueJeans?
- Select the meeting you want to cancel to open the box.
- Click on the Cancel link.
- Select the red Cancel Meeting button.
How do I unmute in BlueJeans?
The menu icons on the right panel can be used to mute or unmute your microphone or camera.
Is BlueJeans free?
A free 30-day trial is available. You will need to furnish some personal and business details. No credit card is required.
How do I access my recordings on BlueJeans?
You can access your recording either through email or through your BlueJeans account. A link to your recording will be sent to your email when your recording is ready to view.
Who owns blue jeans?
BlueJeans is owned by Jeter Ventures and was founded in 2009 by Krish Ramakrishnan.
What are some BlueJeans alternatives?
Reviewed: Oct 07, 2016
One big plus–only the host needs to be a BlueJeans member. The link will direct people straight to your call without having to download anything themselves. Once your meeting is underway you get a sense of how flexible and functional BlueJeans can be.