Updated 24th of January 2020
We updated pricing and trial-related information, and added information about new features.
*Contact Ordoro for information about discounted annual rates.
May 01, 2010
101 W. 6th St., Suite 405, Austin, TX 78701 United States
Number of Employees
Number of Customers
Ordoro News & Activity:
News or Activity
October 7, 2019
July 9, 2019
May 14, 2019
March 18, 2019
February 18, 2019
What is Ordoro?
What are the main features of Ordoro?
- Barcode Scanning.
- Shipping Insurance.
How much does it cost to use Ordoro?
Does Ordoro integrate with Quickbooks?
Yes. Ordoro has fantastic integration capabilities with Quickbooks.
Is there an Ordoro free trial?
Yes, Ordoro offers a free 7-day trial. To access it, go to ordoro.com and click "Schedule a Demo." At that point, you'll be able to request a free demo and trial of the software.
Does Ordoro validate the shipping address on every order?
Yes. Ordoro has a built-in address validation feature that automatically inspects and verifies the shipping address on every order.
Which Ordoro accounts get discounted USPS Rates?
If you created a free USPS postage account through Ordoro’s Express or Pro plan, you will automatically have access to Ordoro’s discounted USPS rates.
How do I process credit card payments in Ordoro?
- Click on your company's name on the top right-hand corner.
- Go to "Account Settings."
- Click on "Payments."
- Click on "Add an integration."
- Click on "Authorize" which will redirect you to Stripe.
- Log in to Stripe if you already have an account or create a new one by filling out the form.
- Click on "Authorize access to this account."
- Once authorized, it will redirect you to Ordoro.
- You can now collect payments in Ordoro.