WorkForce Suite by WorkForce Software is cloud-based time and attendance software that can be integrated with a business's existing payroll software. This software is designed to provide real-time visibility into a business's workforce, help reduce payroll errors and simplify compliance.
WorkForce does not provide pricing on their website.
Pros: WorkForce's time and attendance software can be integrated with your business's existing payroll software.
Cons: There is no mobile app available for Workforce Suite.
Bottomline: Research found WorkForce Suite makes it easy to manage employees' time sheets.
Jul 12, 1999
38705 Seven Mile Road, Livonia, MI 48152 United States
Number of Employees
Number of Customers
What is Workforce Suite?
How much does it cost to use Workforce Suite?
What are the main features of Workforce Suite?
- Time & Attendance.
- Forecasting & Scheduling.
- Absence Compliance Tracker.
- Crew Management.
- Fatigue Management.
- Data Capture.
- Finance & Payroll.
What are the benefits of Workforce Suite's payroll services?
- Standardize time, scheduling, and leave practices for your workforce.
- Manage compliance with hundreds of national and local wage and hour laws and leave regulations.
- Ensure payroll accuracy by standardizing data capture and gross pay calculations.
- Reduce the amount of time spent reviewing timesheets, processing payroll, and managing employee leave cases.
What are the key features of Workforce Suite's time and attendance service?
- Consolidate time data.
- Control labor costs.
- Adapt to changing demands quicker than traditional timekeeping software.
- Simplify labor compliance.
- Enhance productivity.
- Collect granular details.
- Eliminate over-payments and minimize non-compliance risks.