OpenCATS software is completely free. You can download the software on their website.
Pros: Easy to use software with great applicant tracking ability.
Cons: Customer support could be more responsive.
Bottomline: Fantastic free and open source applicant tracking platform.
Jan 01, 2015
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Number of Employees
Number of Customers
News & Activity:
News or Activity
May 1, 2017
What is OpenCATS?
OpenCATS is an applicant tracking platform for businesses. OpenCATS’s features include resume parsing, candidate tracking, and candidate assessments. Businesses can use OpenCATS to manage their recruitment processes.
How do I install OpenCATS?
- Download XAMPP.
- Install XAMPP.
- Download OpenCATS-0.9.4-full (You cannot install this yet).
- Go to the folder where the OpenCATS-0.9.4-full.zip file is located.
- RIGHT-CLICK on the OpenCATS-0.9.4-full.zip file.
- Select Extract All.
- Change the folder that the files will be extracted to, to: C:\xampp\htdocs.
- Select Extract.
- Start Xampp.
- Select the Windows start button and type xampp.
- Hit enter to open the XAMPP control panel.
- On the right side of Apache and MySQL, select Start for each one.
- Stop the apache service (lower right corner, right-click XAMPP, stop apache).
- Start the apache service.
Is there an OpenCATS free trial?
A demo is available. You will need to furnish some personal and business details. No credit card is required.