Pros: Clear, flexible, and easy to operate. Offers basic but key features.
Cons: Some sections of the UI need improvement. Lacks some robust tools.
Bottomline: Good tool! Offers a flexible and easy to use solution. However, lacks powerful features.
Jan 01, 2003
2121 RDU Center Drive, 4th Floor, Morrisville, NC 27560 United States
Number of Employees
Number of Customers
What is iContact?
iContact is an email marketing software suitable for high-volume senders, professional marketers, and businesses new to email.
How do I use iContact?
- Log in and click Email in the menu.
- In the My Messages area, click Create a Message, then click Use Message Building.
- Select a template or start from scratch.
- The editor will open where you can customize your email.
- Click Proceed to Send and select the lists you want to send to.
- You can select the option to share the newsletter to social media if desired.
- Click Proceed to Send.
What is iContact Pro?
iContact Pro is a more advanced email marketing site with advanced features. These features include CRM functionalities, high-end marketing tools, engagement tracking, advanced segmentation, landing page creation, and social media posting and tracking.
How much is iContact monthly?
iContact's pricing ranges from $32.00 to $99.00 per month.
Is iContact free?
No, but iContact does offer a 30-day free trial. To access the free trial, interested customers can go to icontact.com and type their details in the main homepage banner form. Then simply click 'Send Better Email Now' to get started.