Rackspace is a professional email platform for small businesses. With Rackspace email hosting, users can have secure, professional email addresses for a low monthly price.
Pros: A reliable email platform that is very affordable for small businesses.
Cons: Domain management can be complicated and confusing.
Bottomline: Rackspace is a dependable email hosting service one you become accustomed to how it works.
San Antonia, TX
Number of Employees
1 Fanatical Place, City of Windcrest, San Antonio, TX 78218, United States
News & Activity:
News or Activity
November 30, 2018
November 5, 2018
August 29, 2018
July 12, 2018
June 13, 2018
How do I get my Rackspace Email on my iPhone?
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Go to Mail > Contacts > Calendars.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Other.
- Select Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, address, password, and description.
- Select Save.
- Select the IMAP button.
- Enter your hostname, username, and password in the Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server sections.
- Select the Save button.
What is Rackspace used for?
- Hosting corporate and e-commerce websites.
- Independent web designers hosting multiple small business websites.
- SaaS companies hosting their applications.
- Central IT departments hosting and managing business applications.
- Storing large amounts of data.
- Media hosting and streaming via CDNs.
What is Rackspace's price range?
Rackspace's monthly plans range in price from $2.00 to $6.50.
Is there a free trial for Rackspace?
Yes. You can sign up for a free 2-week trial at rackspace.com.
Reviewed: Apr 12, 2014
We use RackSpace for email and I'm also feeling "iffy" about their service lately.I feel like some people are not getting our emails and have also noticed some server notices were received by RackSpace but not delivered to my account. (Yes, I did ensure that spam filtering was disabled and it wasn't routed somewhere else within our account.) The whole thing is making us nervous as we rely heavily upon email always being available, especially with some of our bigger clients... we are going to be hosting it in house again as a result.