Rackspace is a professional email platform for small businesses. With Rackspace email hosting, users can have secure, professional email addresses for a low monthly price.
Pros: A reliable email platform that is very affordable for small businesses.
Cons: Domain management can be complicated and confusing.
Bottomline: Rackspace is a dependable email hosting service one you become accustomed to how it works.
Oct 01, 1998
1 Fanatical Place, City of Windcrest, San Antonio, TX 78218, United States
Number of Employees
Number of Customers
News & Activity:
News or Activity
November 30, 2018
November 5, 2018
August 29, 2018
July 12, 2018
June 13, 2018
How do I get my Rackspace Email on my iPhone?
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Go to Mail > Contacts > Calendars.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Other.
- Select Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, address, password, and description.
- Select Save.
- Select the IMAP button.
- Enter your hostname, username, and password in the Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server sections.
- Select the Save button.
What is Rackspace used for?
- Hosting corporate and e-commerce websites.
- Independent web designers hosting multiple small business websites.
- SaaS companies hosting their applications.
- Central IT departments hosting and managing business applications.
- Storing large amounts of data.
- Media hosting and streaming via CDNs.
What is Rackspace's price range?
Rackspace's monthly plans range in price from $2.00 to $6.50.
Is there a free trial for Rackspace?
Yes. You can sign up for a free 2-week trial at rackspace.com.