Kasa Smart does not list the pricing of the Kasa Cam on their website but offers information on Kasa Care packages. According to our research, the list price for the Kasa Cam is $139.99.
Kasa Care Package Details:
14 days of video history; 14GB of memory; ~60 hours of 1080p video.
$4.00 /mo. per camera.
30 days of video history; 30GB of memory; ~128 hours of 1080p video.
$7.00 /mo. per camera.
Pros: Features a magnetic wall mount for easy DIY installation. Features motion and audio detection.
Cons: Little to no smart home integration.
Bottomline: The Kasa Cam Outdoor has a clear video feed and reliable motion and audio detection for the security of your business.
Up to 30fps
2X for 360p, 6X for 720p, 8X for 1080p
1920 x 1080
F/NO: 2.0; Focal Length: 3.21mm
FOV = 130°
up to 30 ft.
HDR (High Dynamic Range)
Audio Input & Output
Built-in microphone and speaker
Picks up sounds clearly up to 20 feet away
80dB at one meter
128 bit AES encryption with SSL/TLS
Motion detection, audio detection, camera on/off
Notification, snapshot, clips
How do you mount a Kasa Cam?
- Check the location that you would like to place your camera in and ensure that the camera can monitor the correct location.
- Plug in the camera, wait for it to automatically connect to your Wi-Fi network, and check that it's streaming to your Kasa app.
- Affix the mounting plate to the wall with a Phillips screwdriver and the correct fasteners with the cable clip pointing downwards.
- Snap the camera into the mounting plate and check the positioning with your app.
- Snap the USB cable into the cable clip.
Does Ring work with Kasa?
No. Ring works on IFTTT and Kasa does not.
Check out our guide to the TP-Link Kasa Cam Outdoor.
How much is a Kasa Cam?
The list price for the TP-Link Kasa Cam Outdoor is $139.99 according to our research. Kasa Smart does not list their camera prices on their website.
What is Kasa Care?
Kasa Care is a cloud-based service that stores the video footage from your Kasa Camera.
What is TP-Link used for?
TP-Link is a Chinese manufacturer of products related to computer networking devices.
What are some TP-Link Kasa Cam Outdoor alternatives?
- Arlo Pro 2 Indoor/Outdoor Wireless 1080p Security Camera System, 2 Camera Kit (VMS4230P).
- Zmodo 720p Indoor/Outdoor WiFi Camera.
- Arlo Ultra Indoor/Outdoor Wire Free 4K HDR Security Camera System.
- Amcrest Ultra HD 4K Dome Security Camera.
- Nest Cam Outdoor 1080P Wi-Fi Network Surveillance Camera.
- Ring Spotlight Cam Wire-Free.
View our full list of top outdoor security cameras.