The Testo 0554 0549 IR Thermal Printer is a universal infrared label printer with the ability to transfer data in just two seconds. This compact printer provides fast, easy-to-read printouts at various job sites.
Evaluate restoration measures quickly and without error.
Print measurements of air moisture and more.
Instrument memory for up to 10,000 readings.
-40 to + 60 °C
0 to + 50 °C
4 AA batteries 1,5V or mains unit from testo 330/327 (0554 1096)
2 years (excluding printing mechanism)
5.8 x 3 x 1.9 in
Pros: Provides immediate measurements, saves readings by date & time, internal magnets for hands-free operation.
Cons: Not WiFi / Bluetooth enabled.
Bottomline: A compact and reliable IR label printer for fast and easy printing of measurements across all industries.
The Testo 0554 0549 IR Thermal Printer with Wireless Infrared Interface retails for $271.15.
- Testo IRDA printer with wireless infrared interface.
- 1 roll thermal paper.
- 4 AA batteries.
What other features does the Testo 0554 0549 IR Thermal Printer have?
- Evaluate restoration measures quickly and without error.
- Measures air moisture, material equilibrium moisture, and pressure dew point.
- Instrument memory for up to 10,000 readings.
- PC software for analysis, filing, and documentation of measurement data.
Where can I buy the Testo 0554 0549 IR Thermal Printer with Wireless Infrared Interface?
You can buy the Testo IR Thermal Printer by clicking on the link above, or from sites like Megadepot and Amazon.
What are some Testo 0554 0549 IR Thermal Printer alternatives?
- Brady BBP®33 Label Printer Kit for Slide Labels.
- Doran 63OPT23 Thermal Label Printer (Non-Washdown) and Printer Cable.
- Brady BMP®21-LAB Portable Label Printer.
- Printek 93182 FieldPro 530 Label Printer w/o Battery.
- Printek 93184 FieldPro Label Printer w/o Battery.
- Brady BMP71-QC 115160 Label Printer with Quick Charger.
- Brady BMP 51 Label Printer Facility Identification Starter Kit.
- Brady BMP 21-PLUS Portable Label Printer.