The Mastercool 52325 Thermal Imaging Camera is a handheld thermal camera that can detect heat automatically. The camera's LCD screen allows you to see hot and cold spots in a wall, heating system, or other physical structure.
The Mastercool 52325 thermal camera costs $469.30.
- Thermal Imaging Camera.
- Visible Camera.
- Carry Case.
- Micro SD card.
- USB cord.
How long does the Mastercool 52325 battery last?
The battery lasts for up to three hours of continuous use, but it can be recharged.
Learn more about the Mastercool 52325 Thermal Imaging Camera.
How do I start viewing thermal images on the Mastercool 52325?
Just turn the camera on and point it in the direction of whatever you would like to examine. The camera will automatically adjust to focus on the object and display a thermal reading for you.
Read more about the Mastercool 52325 Thermal Imaging Camera.
Can I use the Mastercool 52325 on a job site?
Yes. The Mastercool 52325 has a rugged design and it small enough that it is very portable. Tradespeople and contractors use the camera to identify hot or cool areas in a building.
Find more information on the Mastercool 52325 Thermal Imaging Camera.
How much does the Mastercool 52325 Thermal Imaging Camera cost?
The Mastercool 52325 Thermal Imaging Camera costs $469.30.
See more details about the Mastercool 52325 Thermal Imaging Camera.
Are there any Mastercool 52325 alternatives?
- Flir TG167 74701-0104 NIST Thermal Camera.
- Flir C2 Powerful & Compact Thermal Imaging System.
- Flir ONE Pro USB-C Thermal Imaging Camera.
- Flir E8 Point-and-Shoot Thermal Imaging Camera.
- REED Instruments R2100 160 x 120 px Resolution Thermal Imaging Camera.
- Flir E5 Infrared Camera with WiFi and MR77 5-in-1 Moisture Meter with Meterlink ®.
- Flir E5-NIST Thermal Imaging IR Camera w/ Wi-Fi & MSX.
- Flir C2-NIST 72001-0101-NIST Professional Thermal Camera NIST.