Pros: Feed quality is consistent even in bad weather.
Cons: Some customers have complained that color night vision does not work in total darkness.
Bottomline: An excellent security system with a great support team.
Camera / Camera Style
8 channels, 4 cameras / Bullet
2K Super HD
130 ft. - Color Night Vision
Field of View
3.6mm F2.0 / Fixed
User Interface Control / GUI
DVR Front Buttons, Remote Control, Mouse
Hard Drive Type
60 ft. per camera included
Ceiling, Wall, Counter
Security camera features
Night Vision, Indoor/Outdoor, Bullet Camera
Computer Application Software
Windows PC Client, Apple MAC Client
What are some alternatives to the Lorex 4MP HD Camera Home Security System?
- Swann 8 Channel Security System.
- Amazon Cloud Cam.
- SMONET 8CH Video Security System.
- TIGERSECU Super HD.
- Amcrest HD 1080P-Lite.
- Cromorc All in one with Monitor Wireless Security Camera System.
Where can I buy the Lorex 4MP HD Camera Home Security System?
The Lorex 4MP HD Camera Home Security System is available on Amazon and on the Lorex website.
Does the Lorex 4MP HD Camera Home Security System work at night?
Yes, the camera has a maximum range of up to 130 ft. at night.
Can the Lorex 4MP HD Camera Home Security System be used in any weather?
Yes, the camera has an IP66 weatherproof rating, which means it is suitable for both indoor and outdoor usage.
Similar Lorex Products:
- Lorex Home Security System with 4 Wired and 2 Wireless Cameras.
- Lorex Home Security System with 6 Cameras and Varifocal Lenses.
- Lorex 8-Channel 2K Resolution Home Security-System with 8 IP Cameras.
- Lorex 3-Megapixel Motorized Varifocal Dome IP Camera.
- Lorex 2K Resolution 4 Channel 4 Camera Home Security System.