3-Day Video History
15-Day Video History
30-Day Video History
Pros: Good image quality and cheaper than alternatives.
Cons: Lack of integration with smart applications.
Bottomline: Foscam offers a reliable security service at a great price.
Jan 01, 2007
Room AB, 9/F, Block F5, TCL International E City, No. 1001 Zhongshan Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, PRC, 518055, China
Number of Employees
Number of Customers
News and Activity:
News and Activity
June 18, 2018
June 8, 2018
How do I restore my Foscam to factory settings?
- Keep your camera turned on.
- Press down and hold the reset button for 30 seconds, then release.
How do I connect my Foscam IP camera wirelessly?
- Get the IP Address of the camera by logging into the camera use IP Search Tool.
- Configure your wireless network settings.
- Connect camera to the wireless network.
What is a Foscam camera?
Foscam is an independent United States based distributor that provides security camera software and hardware. Foscam offers mobile control, night vision, two-way audio, and more.
What is Foscam's default password?
Foscam's default password is 'admin', according to our research. However, this may depend on the model you purchase. Contact Foscam customer support line for more details.
What port does Foscam use?
The HD Foscam Camera's default HTTP port number is 88, and the SD 89xx series camera's default HTTP port number is 80, according to our research. However, every router is a different, and you should check your web routers handbook before confirming the port.
How do I watch Foscam over the internet?
- Open "IP Camera Tools" and write down the Foscam security camera’s IP address.
- Double-click on the Foscam security camera.
- Enter “admin” on the User field and leave the Password field blank.
- Select "Basic Network Settings" in the left panel.
- Uncheck the "Obtain IP from DHCP Server" box.
- Enter your preferred static IP Address, Subnet Mask, Gateway, and DNS Server for the Foscam security camera.
- Enter the HTTP Port.
- Click "Submit".
- Go to the router's setup page.
- Forward the port number to your camera’s IP address.
Connecting to internet:
- Use a computer that’s not connected to your wireless network and launch a web browser, such as Internet Explorer.
- Enter “http:XXXX:port-number” in the Address bar then press the [Enter] key.
Please note, the "XXXX" is your router’s Internet IP Address.
What is Foscam's price range?
Foscam pricing ranges from $3.99 to $12.99 per month.
Is there a Foscam free trial?
Foscam offers a free version of its software.