The Flir ONE Pro USB-C Thermal Imaging Camera is a thermal camera that connects directly to Android smartphones. With the compact Flir ONE Pro, you can turn your Android into a thermal camera and capture heat-sensitive video or images instantly.
The Flir ONE PRO USB-C Thermal Imaging Camera costs $199.99.
Pros: Compact. Works in any lighting.
Cons: Limited battery life.
Bottomline: A quick and easy tool for thermal imaging that anyone can use.
Thermal pixel size
19,200 pixels (160 x 120)
Object temperature range
-4°F to 752°F
32°F to 95°F
Drop from 1.8 m
8 – 14 µm
1440 x 1080
HFOV / VFOV
50° ±1° / 43° ±1°
±5.4°F or ±5%, typical percent of the difference between ambient and scene temperature. Applicable 60 sec after start-up when the unit is within 59°F to 95°F and the scene is within 41°F to 248°F
Image presentation modes
Infrared, visual, MSX, gallery
Video and still image display/capture
Saved as 1440 x 1080
Radiometric JPG, MPEG-4 (file format MP4 (Android))
What range of temperature can the camera detect?
The Flir ONE can detect temperatures from -20 °C to 120 °C.
Are there any updates for the camera?
You can download updates through the Flir ONE app. Updates are available after you set up the app and register your camera.
What are some Flir ONE Pro USB-C alternatives?
- Flir E8 Point-and-Shoot Thermal Imaging Camera.
- Flir C2 Powerful & Compact Thermal Imaging System.
- Flir E6 Thermal Imaging IR Camera with WiFi.
- Flir E5-NIST Thermal Imaging IR Camera.
- AEMC 2121 40 1950 Temperature Infrared Imaging Camera.
- Flir E5 Infrared Camera with WiFi and MR77 5-in-1 Moisture Meter with Meterlink ®.
- Flir ONE PRO-MICRO-USB 435-0011-03 Thermal Imaging Camera.