Pros: Fantastic online payment options and awesome payments dashboard.
Cons: The projects, expenses, and time tracking features are not available on the Free plan.
Bottomline: Great platform to securely facilitate online payments for businesses.
Palo Alto, CA
Number of Employees
251 High St #B, Palo Alto, CA, 94301
What is Due?
What payment options does Due offer?
- Debit and credit card processing.
- International payment processing.
- ACH payments.
- Digital wallets.
How much does it cost to use Due?
Due processing pricing ranges from 2.8% and depends on the number of transactions that are processed.
What are the features of using Due's digital wallet?
- Easy installation and set-up.
- Encrypted personal and financial data.
- Seamless money transfer between accounts.
- Ability to use debit or credit cards, cryptocurrency, or bank account funds.
- Shared payments across multiple recipients.
- Online and offline payment capability.
- Cloud-based system.
- Technical support through live chat and telephone.
Is it safe to use Due?
Due is a highly secure platform that offers:
- PCI compliance.
- Encrypted transactions.
- Fraud monitoring and alert tools.
- Proprietary security features built using blockchain.
- Ongoing and automatic security technology upgrades to their payments platform.
When do I receive my funds from an international payment?
Due will send the funds to you within two business days of the transaction.
Reviewed: Feb 25, 2017
Due.com is something I'm piloting right now, so far I'm enjoying it. They're a flat 2.8%, but that's the best I've seen unless you're doing hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.
Reviewed: Feb 01, 2017
For the payment processor, I just signed up with due.com. It is cheaper than PayPal.