The Brady BMP®21-LAB Portable Label Printer is an ergonomic label printer with an ABC keypad, graphics library, easy label setup keys, and other features to create labels fast.
Brady BMP®21-LAB Portable Label Printer Key Features:
0.40" per second
Print & Color Capabilities
Max Print Width
PC Compatibility or Stand Alone Operation
Power Supply Options
Optional Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery, 6AA
4.5" x 9.5" x 2.5"
3 lines x 14 characters
Back Lit Screen
Font Types Available
(1) Brady Alpine
Font Sizes (pts)
Auto, 6, 9, 14, 20, 28, 40
Multi-line Label Capabilities
Label Print Rotation
Label Retention Feature
Barcode Capabilities and Types
Code 39, Code 128
Data Transfer from PC to Printer
Cartridge with included ribbon
Maximum Labels per Day
Material Formats Supported
Continuous labels only
0.25" to 0.75"
Single Hand Manual Actuate, Straight Cut
Power Supply Voltage
110 to 240 V
6.604.874, 6.732.619, US 8.322.936
Brady BMP21-LAB 139538 Handheld Label Printer Review:
Pros: Lightweight, portable, multi-line printing, in-built manual cutter.
Cons: Only prints 100 labels per day, no data transfer to PC.
Bottomline: A simple to use, budget label printer for printing tickets, receipts, and labels fast.
Brady BMP21-LAB 139538 Handheld Label Printer Pricing:
The Brady BMP21-LAB 139538 Handheld Label Printer retails for $99.00.
Brady BMP21-LAB 139538 Handheld Label Printer Overview:
- The BMP®21-LAB Printer can take on a variety of labeling projects in laboratory environments, from vials and tubes to general identification.
- Handheld label printer creates multi-line labels for clear identification of laboratory equipment including slides, tubes, beakers, bottles and more.
- Built-in label templates with mathematical symbols saves you time and makes labeling easy and efficient.
- On-board keyboard contains letters A to Z and numbers 0 to 9, and backlit LCD graphics display for easier labeling even in low-lit areas.
- Prints in 6 different text sizes ranging from 6 point to 40 point in a single color.
Brady BMP21-LAB 139538 Handheld Label Printer Includes:
- M21-750-7425 Label Cartridge.
- Quick Start Guide.
Brady BMP21-LAB 139538 Handheld Label Printer Applications:
- Barcode Labeling.
- Cable & Wire Marking.
- Circuit Board Marking.
- Data Communications Labeling.
- Facility ID.
- General & Industrial ID.
- Healthcare ID.
- Industrial ID.
- Maintenance Labeling.
- Panel Labeling.
- Safety Labeling.
Brady BMP21-LAB 139538 Handheld Label Printer Available Languages:
- English (US).
- French (France).
- Portuguese (Portugal).
- Spanish (Spain).
Brady BMP21-LAB 139538 Handheld Label Printer FAQs:
What other features does the Brady BMP21-LAB 139538 Handheld Label Printer have?
The Brady BMP21-LAB 139538 Handheld Label Printer is a multi-functional printer with an in-built magnet, flashlight, and retractable printer stand for ease of use. Other features include a label shortcut key to automatically cut labels to fit to vial and tube sizes, as well as time and date stamps, and smart cell technology for automatic label set up and formatting.
Where can I buy the Brady BMP21-LAB 139538 Handheld Label Printer?
You can buy the Brady BMP21-LAB 139538 Handheld Label Printern by clicking on the link above, or from sites like Megadepot and Amazon.
What are some Brady BMP21-LAB 139538 Handheld Label Printer alternatives?
- Brady BMP®71 Label Printer 115157.
- Printek 93184 FieldPro 530 Wi-Fi Version Label Printer w/o Battery.
- Testo 0554 0549 IR Thermal Printer.
- Brady BBP®33 Label Printer Kit for Slide Labels.
- Brady BMP®21-LAB Portable Label Printer.
Brady BMP®21-LAB Portable Label Printer Reviews:
Just bought a super nice Brady label maker: BMP21-PlusMaker: Ive yet to open I had a bigger version at my previous job and it was awesome!
Brady BMP21 works fantastic, I paid $150 for it over a year ago though. :(
I use a Brady BMP-21 printer with nylon cloth labels for cable wrap labels. They work very well for wrapping around cables and will not peel up like some others do.