The Brady BBP33-C 129961 Label Printer is a label printer that features automatic set-up and calibration, allowing you to print labels in four easy steps. The Brady BBP®33-C is used to create labels for a wide range of items in various industries.
Automatic label set-up with no calibration.
20 second material changeovers.
Comes with a 5-year warranty.
Max Print Width
Max Print Speed
4" per second
Barcode Symbologies - Linear
Codabar A,F, Code 128 Subsets A,B,C, Code 16K, Code 39, Code 93, EAN 8/13/128, EAN/UCC 128, EAN/UPC Extension 2, EAN/UPC Extension 5, FIM, HIBC, Interleave 2 of 5, JAN 8,13, MSI, Plessey, UPC A,E
Barcode Symbologies - 2D
Aztec, Codablock F, Code 49, Data Matrix, Micro PDF 417, MIL-STD-130M, PDF 417, QR Code, UPS MaxiCode
0.5" to 4.25"
Minimum Label Dimension (Performance at minimum label dimension is dependent on label text and size of print run; users should test suitability for their application.)
Label Creation and Setup
Automatic (PC software reads data on chip and automatically sets up label size, color, fonts, etc.)
Maximum Labels per Day
Color Printing Capabilities
Single print color on a label (some pre-printed multicolor supplies also available)
X-Y Plotter Cutting (cutting out shapes and text)
PC Connect or Stand Alone Operation
PC Connect only
No (no waste)
Brady Workstation Apps, MarkWare™ Software, Labelmark™ Software, Codesoft™ Software, Windows® based driver for 3rd party software use
Power Supply Voltage
100 to 240 V @ 50 to 60 Hz
Cable & Wire Marking, Circuit Board Marking, Facility ID, Industrial ID
Label Material Types
Paper, Polyester, Polyimide, Polyolefin, Polypropylene, Vinyl
EU, UK, US
Pros: Fast printing, auto cut-off, no wastage, 5-year warranty.
Cons: PC connection only.
Bottomline: A sturdy and fast printing machine that prints up to 3,000 labels per day.
The Brady BBP33-C 129961 Label Printer with Auto Cutter retails for $1,350.00.
PC-connect only facility & safety ID printer with no calibration set-up, no label waste and 20-second supply changeovers. Revolutionary ease of use makes it ideal for training multiple users and saving wasted time and wasted label cost.
- The BBP®33 Printer is a whole new way to make labels: no tedious setup, difficult-to-load materials or wasted labels! It's unbelievably easy - the way label making should be.
- No calibration or wasted labels - the printer "reads" your cartridges and then automatically sets up the label correctly in your Brady software.
- 20-second material changeovers with foolproof "drop-in" ribbon and label cartridges.
- Impressive material lineup - with over 550 parts and 40 materials, this printer meets your primary labeling needs and so much more.
- Label materials for safety & arc flash, wire & panel, pipe markers, 5S, general die cut, production line facility, rating plates and circuit boards.
- Circuit Board.
- General Identification.
- Hazardous Materials.
- Inspection Repair.
- Lean / 5S.
- Pipe Marker.
- Rating & Name Plates.
- Wire & Cable.
- English (US).
- French (France).
- Portuguese (Portugal).
- Spanish (Spain).
Application & Comments:
- Facility & safety ID.
- Laboratory and Electronics ID.
- Pipe Markers.
- Arc Flash Labels.
- GHS & chemical labels.
- Equipment labels.
- Panel & pushbutton labels.
- Reflective & glow-in-the-dark labels.
- Magnetic and cold-temp labeling.
- Wire labels and sleeves.
- Polyimide & static disappative labeling.
Ribbon & Label Roll Installation:
- Labels: Supplied in cartridge, drops into place, 15-sec changeover.
- Ribbon: Supplied in cartridge, snaps into place, 5-sec changeover.
- Standard: USB, Ethernet.
- Optional: WiFi, WiFi Direct.
Lab Material Types:
Extremely aggressive 8-10 year outdoor vinyl with high tack and chemical resistance, plus wash down material, reflective, 10-hour glow-in-the-dark, engraved plate substitute, 33 other materials.
Types of Labels Available:
- Continuous material.
- Pre-printed die cut.
- General die cut.
- Wire labels & sleeves.
- Power Cord.
- USB Cable.
- Drivers CD.
- Stylus Cleaning Kit.
- Cleaning Kit.
- Cutter Cleaning Tool.
- Quick Start Guide.
- Documentation Holder.
Does the Brady BBP 33-C Label Printer cut the labels to a custom size?
Yes, the Brady BBP 33-C Label Printer can be programmed to whatever size you require, and will cut the backing paper between each label to size.
Where can I buy the Brady BBP33-C 129961 Label Printer with Auto Cutter?
You can buy the Brady BBP 33-C Label Printer by clicking on the link above, or from sites like Megadepot and Amazon.
What are some Brady BBP33-C 129961 Label Printer with Auto Cutter alternatives?
- Doran 63OPT23 Thermal Label Printer (Non Washdown) and Printer Cable.
- Brady BMP 21-PLUS Portable Label Printer.
- Brady BMP 21-LAB Portable Label Printer.
- Printek 93182 FieldPro 530 Label Printer w/o Battery.
- Printek 93184 FieldPro Label Printer w/o Battery.
- Garvey G1812-0600 1 Small Body One Line Labeler 1812-6 Layout #1601.