The Annovi Reverberi (AR) North America AR135BP-SP is a diaphragm pump for high volume transfers. The AR135BP-SP can dispense low viscosity fluids for automotive and other applications.
Buy now on MegaDepotBuy Now
Three semi-hydraulic diaphragms.
New-design diaphragm cut-out system.
Rugged feet secured to pump casing.
Geomet coated or stainless steel metal fasteners.
Annovi Reverberi (AR) North America AR135BP-SP Diaphragm Pump Key Features:
Annovi Reverberi (AR) North America AR135BP-SP Diaphragm Pump Review:
Pros: Useful for a variety of pumping applications. Aluminum construction. Liquid drain.
Cons: Not self-priming.
Bottomline: The AR135BP is an efficient diaphragm pump for agricultural and automotive applications.
Annovi Reverberi AR135BP-SP liquid fertilizer and pesticide low pressure diaphragm pump. Three semi-hydraulic diaphragms. Single male cardan shaft. For use in the gardening or professional agricultural sectors, base-mounted in combination with PTO’s, electric motors or internal combustion engines for gardening, and small sprayers for medium-pressure pesticide treatments in gardens, greenhouses, orchards or vineyards.
Annovi Reverberi (AR) North America AR135BP-SP Diaphragm Pump Pricing:
The AR135BP-SP diaphragm pump costs $496.70.
Annovi Reverberi (AR) North America AR135BP-SP Diaphragm Pump Description:
- RPM: 550.
- Alternating volumetric pumps with three semi-hydraulic diaphragms with air chamber for use in agriculture in low pressure systems for spraying open field crops with fertilisers, pesticides or weed killers.
- Parts in contact with pumped liquids in plastic-coated aluminium and stainless steel.
- Diaphragms in NBR, H.P.D.S., Desmopan or Viton.
- Seals in NBR or Viton.
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism and clear plastic tank for visual level checking.
- Pistons with ring for a more efficient “oil cushion” system to protect the diaphragm.
- New-design diaphragm cut-out system to prevent contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions.
- Spherical sector profile valves for lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency.
- Rugged feet secured to pump casing.
- GEOMET coated or stainless steel metal fasteners.
- Stopper for drainage of liquid from the circuit before storage over winter.
- Complete with relief valve with manual reset and drive shaft guard.
Annovi Reverberi (AR) North America AR135BP-SP Diaphragm Pump FAQs:
What kind of fluids can the AR135BP-SP pump?
The AR135BP-SP can pump oil (new and used) and other fluids with a low viscosity.
Can I secure the Annovi Reverberi (AR) North America AR135BP-SP Diaphragm Pump to a surface?
Yes, the pump has die-cast bolt holes on the bottom of the frame so that it can be bolted in place for more permanent uses.
Will the internal parts of the pump be damaged by coming in contact with liquid?
All of the internal parts of the pump that come in contact with the liquid are coated in plastic or made from stainless steel to prevent against corrosion.
What are some Annovi Reverberi (AR) North America AR135BP-SP Diaphragm Pump alternatives?
- Alemite, 8322 1/2" Diaphragm Poly Pump, Buna Diaphragm Material.
- Welch, 2014B-01 1 Ph DryFast Collegiate Diaphragm Pump.
- Welch, 2037B-01 1 Ph DryFast Diaphragm Pump.
- Ace Glass, 13070-07 Liquid Pump, PTFE Diaphragm, Analog.
- Alemite, 8322-A 1/2" Diaphragm Aluminum Pump, Buna Diaphragm Material.
Annovi Reverberi (AR) North America AR135BP-SP Diaphragm Pump Reviews:
I want to say that AR pumps have GREAT customer service and they stand behind their products . I had not talked to the right people until yesterday .. They are good people and have GREAT products !!