The Ace Glass, 14101-04 Vacuum Pump is a diaphragm pump that uses vacuum pressure to push liquids through a system. The pump is strong enough to process thick, viscous chemical solutions without being damaged.
Ace Glass, 14101-04 Vacuum Pump, PTFE Diaphragm, 75torr, 15psig Key Features:
Max Vacuum , ,1/4-in
Ace Glass, 14101-04 Vacuum Pump Review:
Pros: Chemical resistant. 115v motor. Smooth performance.
Cons: Pump unit is not compact.
Bottomline: The 1401-04 Vacuum Pump is a strong, durable pump for heavy duty applications.
Ace Glass, 14101-04 Vacuum Pump Pricing:
The Ace Glass 14101-04 vacuum pump costs $754.00.
Ace Glass, 14101-04 Vacuum Pump FAQs:
Will the 14101-04 pump be damaged if chemicals run through it?
The pump is designed to process chemicals, so all of the internal moving parts can come into contact with a wide variety of chemicals without being compromised.
What temperature range can the Ace Glass 14101-04 handle?
The pump can handle temperatures that range between 5 and 40 degrees Celsius.
What are some Ace Glass, 14101-04 Vacuum Pump alternatives?
- Welch, 2014B-01 1 Ph DryFast Collegiate Diaphragm Pump.
- Welch, 2037B-01 1 Ph DryFast Diaphragm Pump.
- Alemite, 8322 1/2" Diaphragm Poly Pump, Buna Diaphragm Material.
- Alemite, 8301 1/4" Diaphragm Poly Pump, Teflon Diaphragm Material.
- Ace Glass, 13070-07 Liquid Pump, PTFE Diaphragm, Analog.
- Alemite, 8322-C 1/2" Diaphragm Poly Pump, Teflon Diaphragm Material.